Thursday, September 6, 2012

Make Up Beauty by Estee Lauder


For some of you who is particular with my blog knows that i am into skincare. Maybe i inherited the method thru my parents who takes good care of their skin too as I always says. I even remember what my dermatologist told me when I'm in my mid 20's that if you achieve a perfect canvas just a dab of lipstick or gloss will stand you out. So sticking to what she says I had not  been that too make up junkie until I was age 32. A late bloomer as I always tell in terms of make up, from there I'm more particular to the product that I put on my face and always want to know what benefit will I get. After seeing Estee Lauder illuminating range, I know from the start that I want to have those. Just a perfect added luminosity for what I want most to achieve on my face. I also noticed that this illuminator  looks great on photo capture as well. Lastly, the look will never be complete with a favorite blush, mascara, lipstick and as oily as I am , a transluscent powder. 
I posted this photo a few months ago and told you that I'm going to have this on another post. Here it is for  all cosmetics lover. After using this for months  I love to share my  thoughts about it. Pardon me for the delay on posting.
How excited I am to unwrap the package!
It's my first time to use a primer and I  love the result of this illuminating base. I partner  this duo  set  with the brow pencil. ( A first time user ) 
This brush on illuminator perfectly hides the under eye circle and some freckles and great to be as  highlighter too

Do you have  favorite cosmetics similar to these? Or any  in particular that you always  replenish on your kit? I will love to know.
                                           

6 comments:

  1. aww you look gorgeous hon!! i will definitely have to try out some of your fav estee lauder products.. i'm really into illuminating products right now too.. because it just gives that nice "glow from within" hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look lovely! I like Estee Lauder too, I've been using Fruition for a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look beautiful! For some reason, the estee lauder powder shades in the US never matches my asian skin tone...but I do love their products.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so pretty! I don't think I've ever used anything by Estee Lauder... will definitely have to give it a try!


    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous. You are glowing and I'm envious.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post!
    Your blog is so nice :D I really love your blog <3
    I thought maybe you want to follow eachother?
    That would be so awesome!
    Love, Anne


    www.movieanne.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget