Saturday, September 1, 2012

Weekend : Style Inspiration

                                            

Happy 1st of September to all! Quite fast huh! Four months left before the coming of Christmas season. Everybody will be busy then shopping for the holiday rush. Pardon for my excitement, Asia, our country perhaps is one who have the  longest time preparing and celebrating the coming of Christmas and I myself  included to that stats.:) 

Anyway it's weekend and in time for my style inspiration post once again. One of the most valued possession in my closet is a vintage semi low rise loose cut boyfriend jeans. A favorite. I love to wear it on a casual day,  also in love with the semi rip of this kind too! Perfect to pull off with a simple shirt, a nice top or just add on blazer or scarf and you're ready to go. Looks good to wear with flats or pumps as well. Gurls what do you think of  boyfriend jeans? Are you also fond of wearing one?

Have a great weekend to all and long weekend to some!



Five days days left before the end of My LongChamp giveaway! Read it here



Photo credits from Pinterest
peoplestylewatch.com
karlascloset.com
cupcakesandcashmere.com
iwanttobeher.com
                                               
                                                 

6 comments:

  1. Always combine the right clothes, I like your style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been searching for a flattering pair of boyfriend jeans for the longest time. Still haven't found a pair.. boo :(


    xx Jenee C.http://camomeetscouture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are some great weekend looks, I especially love the yellow vest worn by Karla.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving everything! Perfect for the transition to fall :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these outfits, the large scarf in the first outfit is a travel must!


    -V
    http://stylishlyme.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all of these, great inspirations!


    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget