Saturday, September 22, 2012

Weekend : Style Inspiration


Living in a tropical country makes your outfit more on a casual type. Mostly you can wear open toe sandals, cute flops, an sleeveless, a sheer dress or cotton and most of the times trouser, short / pants and a dress can also be add.  So I make this post just to put myself in a situation what if I could able to live or visit in a cold weather,just in case.  The first three photos below and  the collage above will be something similar on how gonna put up my outfit. Colder season comes here next month and how i like to wear boots, knitted mittens and  a layer of top, and a  trench coat . However these are all  impossible to happen, so I just pick this all here to be an inspiration.
                                                 
                                                   
Perfect cut of trench coat I want to wear and can I just say how gorgeous her hair  is!
via
                                               
a feminine touch , who can get wrong in a blue and red combination.
  via
Layer of knitted
via 
Love the silk scarf that puts more elegant in an outfit.
 via



All photos from the bottom is similar to an outfit you can wear here  in a cold weather. I don't have an enormous collections of scarf but I want to add some color and pattern. 
via
via
via
via



Hope you all have a great weekend and thanks for reading!
                                             

6 comments:

  1. love inspiration posts!!! ;) great pics
    kisses
    http://blogcashmeremafia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great inspiration photos, and yes I agree that the hair in all of these posts are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great photos! i love this time when new season is comming!
    have a nice day dear!

    bebissconcept.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. omgosh i'm obsessed w/ that pink and teal outfit!! LOVE!!! so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all of these fall inspirations! I think I need to get myself a great fall jacket! :)


    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is great inspiration for the fall! I'm wearing a sweater, scarf, and boots on my blog today :) I'm a new follower!

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart
    Sept. Group Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget