Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Baked Goodies: Cheese Muffin

Among the parts of the house, I always love being in the kitchen. I can honestly say that I'm not that good at home organizing things but have the ideas, and just ask somebody to do it for me. However being in the kitchen, cooking and preparing is another story. It's one thing I love to do most. The feeling of satisfaction when I cook is like the feeling when I'm on shopping spree or when I pamper myself. It's a happy place. I guess  I inherited the interest through my father, we always cook and bond at the kitchen. That's one of the memories I remember from him when I was a child.

                             

So for today I want to add another post in a week where I can add some food or bake recipes to share to all of you. As I'm into cooking, my eldest daughter love baking, so once in a while if her schedule and mine permits we bond together into this activities.It will be like a journal to both of us. She's my assistant now and love how my memory flash back when I'm in the same boat like her with  my father before, a side kick.

                                
                                                  


                                                              CHEESE MUFFIN

Ingredients:
1           c.   butter
1/2        c.   powdered sugar
3            eggs
1  big can condensed milk
1  big can evaporated milk
2-3/4     c.  flour
1 tsp.     baking powder
1            c. grated cheddar cheese

Procedure:
1. Cream butter with sugar.
2. Add eggs one at a time beating well after each addition.
3. Stir in condensed and evaporated milk.
4. Fold in dry ingredients.
5. Pour in muffin pans or with fluted cups.
6. Sprinkle grated cheese generously
7. Baked at 350 f  for 20-25 minutes.

The original recipe came from cravings cookbook, but through time I manage to change a bit of the ingredients due to my own liking . As I've told you I don't have "that" sweet tooth but my family like anything sweets so I lessen a bit of sugar for some health issues. The ingredients above is the innovation from the original recipe. I love the moist texture of the original and thankful it still remains even I change a bit of the ingredients. 

Cravings is one bakeshop i love most. They cater SUPER yummy cakes and pastries available in guiltless too! You must visit their shop and available at The Coffeee Beanery (tcb) outlet too!





7 comments:

  1. I love cheese and I love muffins.. so this seems like it's perfect!


    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this looks delicious! I love muffins and will have to try this sometime

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for sharing this recipe, it looks delicious! following you back now audrina :) xo jess

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never had a non-sweet muffin but I love cheese so I'd love to try them!
    I love the concept of a kitchen as a "happy place" ;-)
    Anna
    www.todayilikeblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. this sounds DELICIOUS!! i love cheese anything haha i'm so going to attempt to make these cheese muffins :)!!


    www.lisalovescoco.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cheese muffins sound delicious. I can't wait till my girls are old enough so we can cook together. Next time you'll have to take photos of the two of you.


    xx Jenee C.
    {camo meets couture}

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget