Friday, October 19, 2012

Beauty: Think Pink

Up to this day and to my age right now I'm still in love with pink! This year I had purchased a fuchsia pink  item and makes me think if I'm still suitable for it, but who cares and why not! As long as it will give me satisfaction and happiness, go on! ha ha! Some numbers in my pink and pink alike collection is here and here. The two colors that always be available in my make up kit.

                                     

Evelyn Lauder and Elizabeth Hurley Dream Lip collection in  Pure Color long lasting lipstick in Candy, Pure Color lip gloss in Pink Innocence plus a chic pink snakeskin printed clutch. Like it and love it too!!
                                       

In line with this, October is the Breast Cancer Awareness month and Estee Lauder's celebrating their 20th year in practicing their campaign. They made Evelyn Lauder Dream Collection. A portion of the proceeds goes to Breast Cancer Research Foundation except for the pin and compact, that all of the proceeds  will be donated. Estee Lauder is one skincare and cosmetic brand  I trusted for years now, so I'm happy to know as a consumer that they return something to the community for the benefit of so many. You can visit more on their site here.

Evelyn Lauder Dream Compact
                                                  


Estee Lauder Perfectionist wrinkle lifting/ Firming .The  anti aging serum I rely on aside from the Advance Night Repair


Readers I love to know what's your favorite lip color at the moment or one skincare that you rely most on your skin? I'm happy to read and know about it!


Happy Friday to all!! 
                                                    

2 comments:

  1. omgosh everything about this collection is SOOO SOO CUTE!! the colors and the heart shaped compact omgosh LOVE IT!!!


    ohh hehe i did a blog post about my closet earlier this year the post is here :)


    http://www.lisalovescoco.blogspot.de/2012/02/finishing-touches-to-my-dressing-room.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. great blog you got there; i really enjoyed it!
    want to follow each other? :)
    http://anightinnyc.blogspot.com/
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget