Thursday, October 4, 2012

Hello October!

Hello everyone! I'm back again! Sorry for the sudden absence on posting lately, just have a busy time on some important matter to fix as well as helping son2 in his research and projects, quite of a mama duty. I know I have missed a lot of everyone's post but will come out and have a visit. Can't wait to know what you are all up to! :)

                                                 
It"s October now! Still can't believe that we're on the last quarter of 2012! Sound so quick but at the same time excited that Christmas will not be far away. Christmas preparation is too long here! so as soon as "Ber" months appear on the calendar, it's the time to list on and buy gifts for your love ones and prepare your home for the coming of the season. A time  you could see Christmas trees and lantern decorations all over the place and mostly on establishments. You could start to feel  Christmas rush and hearing those Christmas songs on malls and radios that adds more of the spirit.



Halloween party and decors are not that big event here for ALL as Christmas season does, but we are lucky that our homeowner association organize an event for a yearly trick or treat and costume party. Personally I love preparing and shopping for loot bags which kids love to have and my family have fun time in doing so. I'm happy that my kids able to experience such in their younger years as part of their childhood memories.   

Will love to know what you are up to this month and for the coming "Ber" months? Do I sense same or different excitement? 




All photos by audrina julia                                    

6 comments:

  1. The holidays are always exciting...but can be stressful, too, if you don't plan ahead! And that'ss usually me...rushing around last minute!! My daughters bday is nov 1st, so we always have a big Halloween celebration since the family is usually together.


    [oomph.]
    Win a Complete Rejuvenation System

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't even begin to think about Christmas yet! I love the holidays but it is also hectic and stressful sometimes. But of course I love Christmas shopping! :)


    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  3. In the "ber" months? Let's see..eat a lot of candy for october for halloween. Eat turkey for thanksgiving in November but we'll have chinese food instead since nobody likes turkey in my family, and then shop a lot in december for the holidays :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, so excited for Crimbo after seeing this!Rx


    http://sandersonsmithstory.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. feel good post dear... i love everything about Christmas.. and those poinsettias..where did you get it? gotta buy xmas ornaments now.. btw, thanks for dropping by at http://starzcomeout.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! The one in the picture I took from gateway mall. You can buy poinsettia infront of farmers market. There are huge flower pots available most especially on weekends. Enjoy decorating your home for the coming of the season.:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget