Thursday, October 11, 2012

Motherhood : On Wind Beneath the Wing

Hi! we are already in our mid week now ,and still on my busiest day of life. There are so many things need to be done and glad to accomplish one at a time. However there's still some left behind and  hopeful to tackle it before the week ends! Whew! Anyway, I'm glad I still have the chance to update my post. Blogging is really a great outlet where I can unwind and take a  break. I know most of you feel the same way too.

                                           
Today is one of my motherhood post again. I can't say that I mostly like my kids activities but I want to support them in everything that they want or do. This is also a great activity for us to be together. Sometimes it's hard to divide your attention when they are all FOUR talking around. Having one on one date time is a great way for me to know more about them. In later on of their lives I hope to hear from them that they got a good childhood memories that they have fond of looking back. Maybe not that perfect, but a memorable one. It's nice to hear them talking and reminiscing good old days when they have a family of their own. 

Speaking of support, son2 engaged himself in taekwando lesson for months now. I'm really hesitant to say yes when he ask me, but who can't say no if your kid saying sweet things and hugging you to agree, right? Oh, that's one of moms weakness gestures. So, I say yes! Last month is his first taekwando competition. My heart stop beating and my body freeze when he got engaged to the fight. However my heart melts most when he got kicked in the eyes as seen here 

                         
After that first  fight I don't think I can't able to attend another competition again. (mom here speaking )But in the long run, it's still what best for him and who he would want to become that matters. I'm only here  to
encourage and to lift their ( kids ) spirit when they needed me most. Until now I can't forget the two of the many values I've learned from my chinese school days that I mostly apply to my life now. Perseverance and willpower. Life is not a bed of roses each day , they should know what it's like to stand on their own when life made them fall... but for the meantime, let me first the wind beneath their wings.:)       

Moms, do you experience the same way with your kids? What are their  activities that you support  in?




all photos by audrina julia             

6 comments:

  1. natalija.yasmina-blogOctober 11, 2012 at 3:47 AM

    cute pictures =)))) <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww. You son is so cute...
    OMG! The punch on the eyes is really sad!!!
    Came here blog hopping and liked your blog!Do drop by my blog sometime.And do follow via GFC & FB, if you like and let me know with a comment! :)FASHION PANACHE BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  3. You sound like you have such a good perspective on being a mom. The taekwondo sounds exciting! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww love!!! the pictures of you and your son are so precious!! oh man i miss jollibee's fried chicken haha :p


    www.lisalovescoco.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lisa if I could just deliver it straight to your doorstep, I will! ha ha

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget