Monday, October 22, 2012

Over the Weekend


Indulge in a colorful wall frames
Late night fries and ice cream craving by this little miss.
Not an  ice cream  enthusiast but this cones will do
For my two sweet tooth kids
Late night baking with my daughter.
Life is too fast for this young girl who's going to be 18 in less than two months!Love how we bond  together lately.
My two sweeties! They are like twins in gestures with 15 years apart. They are almost together like mama and daughter. sometimes sweet, sometimes snob.  Funny to see them like that.
I love how I score all of this.  Little things  that brought smile in my face every time.

 A low key weekend and glad to be back on my normal routine. Weekend is  all about food in this family of six and a little side note of some kitchen addition that gives me a glance of  happiness.  Semestral break comes before the week ends and looking forward for a time more  spend with the kids chilling and relaxing.

 One week of late morning wake up!  Yay! Glad to feel you again after months! 
                                               

4 comments:

  1. Lovely images! :)
    Kisses ♥
    www.annchica.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my!!! A dairy queen blizzard!!! Those are so delicious I'm,I've the Heath flavored! Looks like you had a funwknd!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmm those ice cream cones.. and DQ blizzards, YUM!


    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  4. both your kids are so cute!

    http://dressingivana.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget