Saturday, October 13, 2012

Simple Things

Hello to all! How's your weekend so far? My family and I had a great time now to think weekend is not over yet. We had at home movie watch on Friday night, do cook food request by the kids since I have longer  time to prepare. Household chores on weekend is more laid back and the task is not overloaded like weekday brings. An outdoor grilling and baking muffins is schedule tomorrow. One of my most awaited day on weekends is to spent time in the supermarket which I  love to do. A therapeutic thing for me. Happy mom here too every time hubby is around on weekends, like today! Nothing beats my happiness when our family is complete. 
                                       
Salmon head in miso soup was cook by hubby. One of the things  I love having him around. He makes me feel  I needed some break for all the stressful things I do over the week. A simple and sweet gesture that he do that makes me love him more.
                                                     

I mostly love my breakfast during weekends and have  time to listen to my favorite radio station, do tweets and instagram. A serene and quiet moment alone for a couple of hours before the kids wake up. A simple "me time". LOVE.

Happy weekend!:)





all photos by audrina julia

11 comments:

  1. yumm what a delicious weekend haha!!! that curry and fish look delicious.. and ice cream to top it off! your little girl is adorable and i LOVE LOVEEE her bright pink ballet slippers!!


    www.lisalovescoco.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is definitely the simple things in life that I love the most! :)


    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  3. yum! you are obviously an amazing cook..love your blog and am following! XO chaseandem.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a great post to remember the simple things! sometimes i can get so caught up in worrying and stressing that it's important to have a moment like your weekend breakfast to unwind and be on your own. plus all of this food looks delicious!


    xo Diana
    Dressed Up Alligators

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely photos dear. It's so great to be back to catch up on your blog. Did you make that fish in banana leaf? It looks really good, I think a recipe is in order.


    xx Jenee C.
    {camo meets couture}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like another eventful weekend. I early want ice cream now :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely photos -- hope you had a great weekend!

    http://audreyallure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. hello! oohh yeas I think almost everyone loves weekends! the thing is, what would happen if they were longer, would we love them so much?! or would we get used to them? ;-)
    Supermarkets are also therapeutic for me, it's fun isn't it? Specially when I'm in a foreign country I love visiting them :)
    Great blog,
    anna

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Jenee nice having you back! Yes dear I cooked the grilled milk fish with vegetable and herb stuffing beneath. You must try our milk fish, it's delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely photos!
    You have a wonderful blog! Do you want to follow each other? Follow my blog on Bloglovin'. Let me know in my comments and I will follow back ;)
    LA By Diana Live Magazine

    ReplyDelete
  11. this post totally made me soo hungry!! :)

    xo,
    Sandy
    Sandy a la Mode

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget