Sunday, October 7, 2012

Weekend : Style Inspiration

                             
                                     
Neutral chic look  via

One thing I'm coveting right now is a small to medium bag that you could use on  dual or triple purpose. A good decision to purchase as you can achieve the pay per use cost as it can be use more often.  I have similar look here and here of this kind and I can say that I love using them and hopefully I can add one before the year ends. ( fingers crossed!:) )
                                             
I find it more easier to go on a laid back look whenever weekend comes. Sometimes it's practical to get a two in one bag where you can make it as a handbag, body bag or as a shoulder bag, for a hand free handling most especially if you have kids like me. Having this kind on  shopping  or going to the supermarket or malling around makes life more easier. Philip lim via and Proenza schouler  via
                                     
Bright fuchsia satchel  via
Coach  via
Celine via
Givenchy Nightingale 
via
via
Chloe marcie via 
 Cambridge satchel  via


miu miu via



So what do you like most? So excited and happy to know what is  your  favorite.
Do you have one or more of this kind?
Feel free to  link it on the comment section if you like.


God bless and happy weekend to all! 
                                             

8 comments:

  1. Literally obsessed with all of those bags! I need some new fall purses and those are perfect - great inspiration! :)


    www.hsquaredfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great inspirations! Love that first one for fall!


    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love this! i think we're on the same wavelength haha! i've been craving a sturdy crossbody bag in a bright color!!! i love the ps1 and the nano celine!!!


    www.lisalovescoco.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a huge fan of bags that have "options". Most days I like to carry it cross body but there are times when I just want to sling it over my shoulder. The violet PS1 looks fab!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all the styles here! And of course the handbags all look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all your style inspiration photos! Especially the polka dot shorts!
    ~Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  7. great style inspiration post! if you enjoy my blog too, would you like to follow each other? xo jess
    www.stylizedluxe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all these colours! Great inspiration :) I'm a brand new follower! <3


    theadventuresofsuzyandalex.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget