Saturday, October 20, 2012

Weekend : Style Inspiration


I have an admiration for animal print pattern now. My fascination  evolves when I started blogging two years ago. I can't imagine that taste changes as well as my attraction toward this pattern. My friends who knew me well can't believe that I'm into this right now. Though I don't have enormous pieces of  animal prints in my closet yet,  I know that my interest won't die down anytime soon. I will be ecstatic to add this and this pieces in the days to come, hope the coming Holidays will be generous enough.:)

 via bag  shoes
                                                 


via
via
via
via
Pretty flats and what a gorgeous killer shoes * sigh*
via
                                               


via
via

Are you a an animal print aficionado? I know some of you who does and have an amazing pieces of it, but what do you love most among animal print pattern?


Have a great weekend to all!
                                                   

13 comments:

  1. So many inspirations! Thank you for sharing xx


    http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. anna www.todayilikeblog.comOctober 21, 2012 at 1:25 AM

    yeah I love animal print as well! Although I think you have to be careful no to over use it, but your photo selection is pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. grandes outfits!


    http://sweet-perdition.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes it is fun to explore and evolve your own style!

    Jessica
    http://www.jumpintopuddles.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love animal print and thank you so much for the feature! The leopard and zebra I am seeing here is amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm just like you! Would never have been caught dead in animal prints but lately am kind of warming up to leopard. Even went so far as to buy myself a leopard print scarf. It's funny how we all change and evolve. I think it has something to do with the oversaturation of images, the more you see something the more you like it.


    xx Jenee C.
    {camo meets couture}

    ReplyDelete
  7. great inspiration!


    http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is exactly how I feel! I never liked it before or had any interest but lately I've had the itch. I just ordered a pair of leopard print flats from target and I'm hoping to get some leopard print pants soon.

    jackiemrussell.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. i especially love this inspiration post.. because if you know anything about me than you know i LOVE leopard HAHAHA :p i swear i wear it like a neutral.. it just gives every outfit that little bit of "pop" i love it!!! i fear i actually HAVE too much leopard in my closet now.. i have to actually tell myself to PUT leopard things down whenever i'm shopping.. it's like i beeline for it hahahaha!


    www.lisalovecoco.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am so in love with those leopard flats with the purple bows. They are so cute and I've been searching for similar ones for so long! Great inspirations! :)


    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  11. nancy @ adore to adornOctober 22, 2012 at 12:07 PM

    I adore animal print nowadays! It's much chicer than they were before! Great picks of inspiration!
    xo,
    nancy


    http://adoretoadorn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. great pictures, love the celine and chloe bags!

    just followed you :)

    www.anightinnyc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. i am loving animal prints like crazy too! such great inspiration -- especially all of those leo shoes!


    xo Diana
    Dressed Up Alligators

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget