Friday, November 16, 2012

An Update

Hello Everybody! Sorry for the long absence, been busy with some chores and some important matters to attend and settle too! I had a crazy two weeks and don't even take the time to sit in front of the computer for  long. Whenever  I have the chance to do so, my internet connection will be tooo sloooow to browse and quite upset about that. Anyway I want to take the chance to do a quick post now. Hope I can do it again regularly with the next few days to come. 

One thing that take my time now is planning all about the celebration of my eldest which I already told you in my last post. Thanks for all your insights and wonderful shared ideas.Settling now on some ideas to be a reality makes me feel elated and excited for my daughter. I myself feels like a teenager again. I know and hope that this party will not only enjoy by the younger ones but all the "young" adults too! Will still have more than a month for all the things to get done.

                                                 
It will be a cocktail night with loud music or a band as a highlight. Cocktail bar will be in full swing and a flying lantern to light after the speech. Hope my daughter will be delighted with fun  ideas that will happen on her special day.

Will catch each one of your post as soon as I have time. Been longing to read each and everyone's post. Thanks to instagram that I get to see what's happening in some aspects of your lives. Miss all your stories and fashion style!





Photos from Pinterest

                                           

9 comments:

  1. You have a lovely blog! <3
    Would you like to start following each other? (-;
    Take care Beautiful!

    http://style-janina.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty post! Fun ideas!

    Erin

    thefashionfairyblog@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those cocktails look so yummy!!

    xxxxxx

    http://segenswunsche.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm following you back now!! (-;

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything looks great! I hope she loves it!

    Stop by our blog and enter our Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there! It's nice to have you back and this is going to be an amazing party!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm sure the party will be great! :)

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  8. The party sounds wonderful! I'm sure your daughter will love it =) Happy planning!


    xoxo,
    Suzie Q
    www.StyleCueBySuzieQ.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww yay! Cocktail night sounds like a fantastic theme. What a great idea to welcome her to adulthood. I also love your idea of the flying lanterns. I wanted those at my wedding but the fire department wouldn't let me have anything to do with them haha. How about also mixing up a special cocktail in her honour. Something that completely represents her. It can become her signature drink. Looking forward to the big day.

    xx Jenee C.
    {camo meets couture}

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget