Sunday, November 4, 2012

Party Planning

Happy Monday to all of you. It's kids first day of school today after two weeks vacation. They still have a hard time to get up early since they have a different routine for weeks, so am I. However, I felt their excitement to get back to school. So I'm back to old  route, it's me and Iya  mostly now in our home until the next days to come.

I can't believe it's finally November! I heard so many Christmas songs playing in the radio nowadays. A big impact to boost the Christmas spirit, and shopping spirit too! More than a month from now, my two daughters will celebrate their birthday with only three days apart. Alynna will turn eighteen while Iya my youngest will be three. I still don't have exact idea what kind of celebration it will gonna be. To tell you honestly, I don't have the fuss of planning celebration ahead of time. Maybe I don't have the skills like most of you does and I'm not a big party event planner kind of girl growing up. I do appreciate what I saw from moms who put crafting skills by means of do it yourself. I wish I could but I can't and I'm not. Maybe I could cook- a lot. A small gathering is just fine maybe for my little one, her first birthday here. But for my eldest? she's the type who wants to party so I don't know what it's gonna be for her. I will tell you about it when I knew then ha ha we are still on the process of giving and talking ideas. So to lovely moms and  gorgeous ladies out there who party when you're eighteen, any great idea? I'm open to suggestions.               

                             
 

                                                        Wishing you all a great week ahead!      
                                    

9 comments:

  1. nancy @ adore to adornNovember 5, 2012 at 2:12 PM

    aww...such sweet photos!

    Time has flown by hasn't it? I can't believe the holidays are almost here!

    xo,
    nancy

    http://adoretoadorn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness, 18 already! Soon you will have a fully formed adult on your hands, how does that sound? How about a glamour party where everyone gets dressed up? You could even do a mother/daughter pamper day to get ready for her party. What 18 year old wouldn't love getting dressed up and treated like an adult?

    xx Jenee C.
    {camo meets couture}

    ReplyDelete
  3. You and your husband look far FAR too young to have an 18 year old child! The word party makes me break out in cold sweat. I've bribed my daughter with a trip to London and a big present for her birthday next year - anything really, as long as I don't have to organize a birthday party.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wait, you have an 18 yr old!? You look SO young! I'm pretty sure I didn't have a party when I was 18, but if I did... it would involve shopping and maybe 'girls night' with my friends! I used to love sleepovers when I was younger. :)

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  5. awww, cute pictures :) and yay for playing christmas music!!! I'm so completely ready!! Take care lovely lady!
    xo, elle from Living
    in Color.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Actually Jenee having a teenager is a nerve wrecking experienced for sometime. But I'm getting used to it. You really need to learn, go with the flow and cooperate by means of give and take attitude. *sigh*. However having a short age gap with my two eldest is fun in some point. There are lot of bonding moments that we enjoy dealing with.

    I really appreciate your suggestion, I will start from there. My daughter loves you now ha ha. Thanks girl!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Marlene, thanks! I understand how you feel. If it's not for her 18 birthday I can't imagine myself to organize a party, I'm really not into planning an event. I procrastinate about this issue for months. I also ask her to only give her a present , but you know the face of a child who just nod to obey but you can see in her face that there's something in her mind that she really wanted. Then how can a mother take a deep sleep then. Now I only have a little more than a month for all things to get done. Oh well.:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. love this pics and also your blog! It's so nice!!! I follow
    you!

    Pass to my blog and if it likes you follow me too, I will be
    so glad :D

    kisses

    http://francescagiusti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. such cute pics of your girls!!

    xo,
    Sandy
    Sandy a la Mode

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget