Thursday, November 1, 2012

SNAPS

Halloween is over so with All Saints Day,  this time around  in a month or so Christmas is around the corner. Another Holiday I'm looking forward. Early this week my family and I was able to go far and do food craze, visiting our favorite bakeshop and patisserie. I also do some window shopping in between. It's a nice feeling to go out of your shell once in a while and breaking the routine. I finally visit the newly open Cotton On that I find so many great pieces that I need to come back sooner. It's hard to fit items when you have toddler on the loose, right mommies? For sure you know what I mean.  
         

It was such a beautiful atmosphere and a cooler night that you won't mind walking. I think I should take the opportunity to come back with my friend before the kids vacation ends.Great idea, do you think so?




-all photos by audrina julia
                                                   

5 comments:

  1. I cannot believe how fast 2012 has gone by! And the holiday decor is already out In Some stores

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhh this shopping plaza looks sooo cute! it reminds me of southern california and los angeles :)!! i miss shopping area's like this in the US.. they don't have stuff like this in germany.


    www.lisalovescoco.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should definitely go back with your friends! Hope you have a great weekend! :)

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a yummy cup cakes!


    I hope you will visit my blog:

    http://www.perfection-and-harmony.blogspot.com/

    and maybe follow if U like.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice post dear :)

    Join Estée Lauder Giveaway on my blog :)

    http://she-is-the-1.blogspot.ch/2012/11/giveaway-v.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget