Friday, January 4, 2013

Beauty : Mac Cosmetics

dress : forever 21 
                                         

Happy Friday lovelies! What are you up to this weekend? Maybe this is also the time when you enjoy most of your presents from the holiday, right? Now I'm head over heels ( lol ) inspired that I able to replenished some of my cosmetics which I'm fond of  using for years now. This what I call "my gift to self" last Christmas, do you also do the same? rewarding yourself whenever there's an occasion? I find this a good reason  for  shopping sometimes. lol. Anyway this two items have been my kit companion for quite a while and did'nt turn me down each time I used them. 


Mac Cosmetics blot powder. If you have combination to oily skin type like me you will never go wrong with this  blot powder.  A perfect way to touch up when you're out.

Mac Pink Nouveau Lipstick - If you're looking for a medium tone pink color for your pout I perfectly recommend this one. This became a favorite color of mine aside from using Nars Schiap lipstick.


Two items that I want add this year on my kit/make up bag

Mac Candy Yum Yum - A bright neon pink , the color I wanted similar to what  Schiap caters.
and
Mac Snob - A light neutral pink, the day when you want to make a statement pout but don't want to go bare. A perfect nude pink.
the one at the center is the mac pink nouveau ( the one i have ) a bright pink but medium pink color compare of them all.


So gurls are you into pink pout like me? What's your favorite lip color and what brand are you most rely into?



Oh by the way I'm nominated  for The Top 25 Fashion & Beauty Moms 2013! You can click the link below  to vote. Click  for "Window of Happiness"  to vote for me! Voting will run until January 23rd you can vote once a day. Thanks in advance!!
                                                                                                         
                                     
                                                 
   

7 comments:

  1. I'm not sure why, but I've never tried MAC before, even though several of my friends swear by the brand. I like Shiseido products and recently got a Bobbi Brown concealer that I am Loving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm such a huge fan of MAC.....especially the Studio Fix powder. Lately however, due to cost cutting, I havent been using much MAC lipstick,,,,,but I really love their matte lipstick line for special events. Thanks for dropping a sweet comment on my blog. Yes, I'm a Filipina, are you??


    REBECCA
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. borsadimarypoppinsJanuary 6, 2013 at 4:51 AM

    beautiful!!:):)Your blog is so lovely! I'm thinking, if you want, we can follow each other! It would be great!!

    http://www.borsadimarypoppins.com/

    xoxo Gloria

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love love MAC lipstick! it is my fave!!

    xo,
    Sandy
    Sandy a la Mode

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just voted for you. I love MAC lipsticks. They have a slight vanilla scent that I adore. I hate the strong chemical smell in other brands.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Marlene and happy new year!:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget