Wednesday, January 16, 2013

In Good times and in Bad

Hi to all! Hope all of you started the week right. Pardon me if I'm posting too much celebration this past few weeks or months. It just happens that our celebration are all in December and January. Like today I'm emotional as it marks our 20th anniversary of my husband together. Looks like it's just yesterday, our marriage has ups and downs like most marriages do but I'm thankful that we stood in each others side all through the years. In all levels of relationship that we have been through, I could only say that we are lucky that we are like friends to each other, it helps and strengthens what trials laid on us. There are times that romance faded but companionship and friendship are still there that always bind us  together. RESPECT , LOVE  and TRUST. I'm so blessed that in span of twenty years I able to understand the many  difference meaning of that. 

                                    

To my husband, I'm looking forward for  great years of memories to be made with you. The memories that we will look back one day and reminisce what life has made us through. Laughing, smiling and maybe we will become emotional like I'm crying and you're teary eyed in one corner of our home having our coffee together. To grow old with you is one great thing that I love to do most. I'm very thankful that we are still here for each other no matter what and may we strive our best to fight what hardship of life may lead us through. i love you dearly, happy anniversary!

                                           

Oh my going all through these photos makes me fall in love again one more time.:) May all of you feel the power of love everyday of your life. Have a great day lovelies!

11 comments:

  1. Congratulations audrina. 20 years is a long time to be married and with the all time high divorce rates you are beating the odds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, happy 20th to you and your husband! Hope you two have 100 more years of happiness together! :)

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute post and best wishes to both of you:)

    xx Kate

    The Style
    Department

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww happy 20 years! that's so amazing!! wish you two another blessed 20 years :) you guys are such a beautiful couple! i hope my husband and i look as young as you two do when we hit 20 years hahaha :p


    www.lisalovescoco.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous post! Goodness me, 20 years. I still have a hard time believing that your eldest is a teenager. I love what you'd said about your marriage and husband. How inspiring. It's sticking with each other through thick and thin that counts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Agnieszka Guerrero OlesinskaJanuary 17, 2013 at 4:49 PM

    So pretty! Really impressive blog, love your style. If you want check mine and we could follow each other:-)

    Kisses

    Aga

    GIVEAWAY with Choies!!!50 WINNERS!!!

    GIVEAWAY with MSDRESSY!!! Win $80 voucher!!!

    www.agasuitcase.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow, happy anniversary!! 20 years is inspiring :) here's to many more!


    i'm voting every day :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Raindrops of SapphireJanuary 18, 2013 at 12:25 PM

    That's amazing! You have been together 20 years, wow! I really like your blog! I'm glad that I found it! It would be nice if you could stop by my blog sometime too (I'm from England) as I post my outfits, personal style, likes and much more :) :)

    www.raindropsofsapphire.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. amazing! happy 20th anniversary to you and your husband! i'm approaching my four years dating my boyfriend (on valentine's day) so i can relate to your excitement -- although our time together isn't nearly as long haha congratulations xo jess
    www.stylizedluxe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww you guys look cute together! Happy 20th anniversary! Such an amazing milestone!

    xoxo,

    Suzie Q

    www.StyleCueBySuzieQ.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget