Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Motherhood : and you turn 3

My dearest Iya, 

Looks like it's just yesterday when I knew I'm expecting, and now it's your third birthday! I always tells how time fly so fast, and  I'm so happy to see your transformation and your day to day life with us. You bring so much joy and happiness and we are blessed to have you in our life. Having this blog is like a journal which I can see our life transformation, as well as  how you  and your siblings grow up looking back from page to page.  



As you turn 3 you have so many new things done. The stubborn face movements that I can't hold on to be strict when your giving  your sweetest gestures. Your day and night whisper on how you love us and your sweet acts of saying goodnight to us. On how you invade our house with your things that only reminds me that I have little in our home. I know some of the kids your age are not impose to be a fan of an artist, but as what your sister influence you, I see on you how you're fascinated as you see Lee Min Ho's photo's and through that, I'm one mama who let you see him in person together with your sister. I would never forget the biggest smile or maybe I could say biggest grin that I saw in your cute little face. Your happiness in seeing him doubles when we go to the mall. The photo of you below is one great example of it. One day you yourself will able to read this post and I just want you to know that you're one of the greatest blessings from above. I wish for your good health, stay as darling as you are and may you live a normal and happy life with your feet on the ground. I love you so much baby! 

  All my love,
     Mama
                                                 
                                                 



On the side note can I have your support to vote for me on  CIRCLE OF MOMS Top 25 Fashion and Beauty moms - 2013. You can also find the link at the  right side  bar of this page. A big thanks!





*I draft this a  couple of weeks ago and just posted it  now. Her birthday happens on the 3rd week of December* 
                                                 

5 comments:

  1. Happy 3rd birthday to your beautiful girl!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to her :)

    And your words always encourage me and make me stay motivated thank you so much always for your kind words!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy 3rd birthday to your beautiful, sweet daughter! thanks for sharing this heartwarming post xo jess

    www.stylizedluxe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget