Friday, August 9, 2013

SNAPS

Hi! How's your weekdays so far? My kids and i are looking forward for the long weekend this week. i know Jenille and son1 are tired with their everyday trip going to the school. So a long weekend is a big help for them to rest and to do things that they want. As of me and iya, we're both fine now, Iya is recovering from her asthma and gladly i'm back with my usual routine and got a goodnight sleep. That sounds good, right? Hubby and I so with the rest of the family are very happy about iya's progress. You can follow more about our day to day life on instagram if you like.

Anyway last night, while i look back at our last month photos and just before before Iya got sick we able to go out and explore the newly opened mall here in Manila. I'm so glad that it's not far away from our place. how i love that the mall caters all the skincare brands that I wanted. Bittersweet that not almost all are open so maybe next month or before my birthday ( this month! ) we'll be able to go back again. Fashion wise, they cater so much beautiful apparel that most of you knows and glad to say that they are all open. However i'm more than excited to go inside the store of Stuart Weitzman which is close yet when the time we visit. I love to try and take a look on their shoes that i normally see on sites. On the other note, as coffee lover that i am, i also look forward for the opening of Paul and wanted to try their coffee and pastries. Is it obvious that we visit early that most stores are not open yet? But anyhow it did'nt frustrate me at all. Going to a place you love is something to look forward. always. right beauties? Going to the mall is one activity that i will always enjoy doing.

After that we take Iya to a place where she can enjoy most so with son2. It's a great day that my family and i enjoyed.

I know lots of you enjoy shopping, but are you more on online shopping or do you also enjoy going to the store personally?

Love,
Angie










4 comments:

  1. So glad that Iya is doing better! I've been thinking of her and praying for her.

    Glad you guys had a great time at the mall :) I wish a new one would open up here because I do prefer to do in store shopping- more exercise that way! haha

    Christy

    Sunnywithasideof...



    PS- thanks for your email!! I just emailed you back :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. SydneysFashionDiary.comAugust 13, 2013 at 11:20 AM

    Your daughter is so adorable. I am glad she is doing better. Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such cute family pictures! Adorable! :)

    callmemaddie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your leopard top! So wonderful to see so many happy faces :)

    xx
    Here&Now
    Please vote for me to win a trip to NYFW!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget