Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Weekend Report

Hello! How everybody's weekend? Well the typhoon is up here in our place early this week with signal number two and classes has been suspended early, glad that my kids are all got home safely.
Anyway I noticed that my site has been like this forever. it's been stuck for this lay out for sometime and hopefully i would have TIME to update things up.

Anyway, there's nothing special about our weekend, just a simple family get together. But i am thankful of it rather than the previous month  that we are all panic about Iya's health. Sometimes routine can be boring but when things seems to go wrong you will be thankful for the old routine back into your lives.

                                 

                                        

Jenille have a photo shoot last week as part of her project. When she told me to look at her photos a bittersweet feeling pinch me. My firstborn child is not a baby anymore. how time flies, a few more years and she will have a path of her own. But for me she will be forever be my baby and mom will be forever here at her side whenever there will be a time she will need me most.

My youngest Iya finally had her first haircut at 3 1/2 years old! She don't want to cut her hair and needed to convinced first a few days before the schedule time. But in the end sitting at the Salon excites her on how she looks like with short hair. I ask the stylist to cut it shoulder length and she's happy with the way it came out.

After Iya, I also took the chance to have my nails done at the Salon. It's very rare for me to have somebody to clean and put my polish on. It's only done maybe twice or thrice a year to help get over the dead skin and have a foot spa while someone doing it for you. I wanted to do it on my own at home, you can read here the reason why. However there are times when you feel tired and want to relax and have somebody to do it for you get the feeling of lux and relieves anxiety, will turn your tension into a bliss, well that's the time I needed one.Simple yet rewarding.

It's rainy and "storm" season here now, so a hot coffee is the time you appreciate it most likely. Hubby have done flavoring his coffee and put one shot of baileys on his mug. he always tease me to try it but i wanted mine the old fashion way.

Do you wanted your cup of coffee in different way? what's your favorite? Just curious to know.:)

 Have a great week ahead of you all lovelies!





5 comments:

  1. SydneysFashionDiary.comAugust 16, 2013 at 1:08 PM

    Awww..Your daughter is so adorable. I bet she was happy getting glam up =) Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love getting my nails done but only do it about twice a year too! And your daughter is so cute!
    ~Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely don't miss the rainy season in the Philippines & I remember being scared of the floods. You got really lovely girls!!


    Btw Audrina, I'm currently in the running for Rose Royce's search for its new Brand Ambassador. If you got a sec, pls vote for me at this link http://bit.ly/16LIEuq ....of course you have to like first the RR Facebook page before you can cast your 1st and succeeding votes... your vote would mean so much to me!


    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never really get my nails done, unless it's for a wedding or something. I love getting it done though!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Niko Jewelry is one of the few companies in Bangkok that can provide high quality burmese pigeon blood rubies.

    All stones are provided with authentic Swiss GRS "pigeon blood ruby" certificates.Also, we supply unheated Burmese rubies of different colours and quality.

    Please contact us for details at niko (at) nikogems.com.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget