Saturday, January 11, 2014

What I Wore : Style Journal

Last month i able to shop some sale items from Mango. I've been eyeing to buy printed leggings and jeggings for quite sometime and luckily i steal some of my size. I wish i could have buy more however what already left comes larger or smaller in size. It's pretty obvious that i find pants comfortable to wear, aside from it's a favorite to go to. Printed styles comes only as a bonus.

I don't have the chance to snap outfit post whenever i am home so if ever there is a chance for me to take a selfie shot when outside, i take it as a chance. Pardon me if you'll see more bathroom selfie next time around. With regards to this i have shots with my daughter Iya who is a photo bomber that time. Giggling and posing at my side, and for that it became a double selfie shot for us.

Happy weekend!

Love,
Angie

                        Top: gap  pants : mango  bag : coach footwear : fitflop  earrings : tiffany





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget