Tuesday, June 20, 2017

WHAT I AM LOVING RIGHT NOW // RECENT FAVORITES


I have crossed out some of my bucket list last month, some came as a gifts which I emailed to have a hint 😉 while the others I personally purchase. Isn't it's lovely to receive a gift that you just love and know you could use? Atleast, it works.


It's been a while that I am eyeing for Marc Jacobs Beauty cosmetics after the brand release the air blush soft glow duo line sometime last year. However, I'm on this mantra to limit the wants and go for the needs first, so I prioritize the foundation and added a tube of lipstick which the color I could not resist, hello pink! I just hope I have that courage to brace myself not to purchase their blush sometime soon. But knowing it's now available to purchase locally online here is a great factor to consider...and to discipline myself- to wait! ha! Like lipstick, there's no term like too many blush, right? Are you too on it? I think I should post about that sometime soon. What do you think?✨


By now it's not new to some of you most especially to those who's along with me on instagram that lately I'm fond of Laneige skincare. I have extended my little growing skincare from their eye cream which I reviewed here, to using their time freeze firming sleeping mask last month, which is by the way much better to use with the roller supposedly, for an intensive result. I used the mask every other night, after cleansing, toning and applying serum. I love the lifting effect and the dewy look it gives in the morning. As of now, Laneige never fails to surprise me, and after using their serum sample and saw good results, I think my love for the brand will not yet end sometime soon.


I also added a bottle of Mario Badescu Collagen moisturizer with spf 15 after loving the Aha & Ceramide moisturizer. The latter has been a part of my skincare routine started late last year I alternate them from using in the morning and so far loving the results on me. It's not that you can see instant results but as a maintenance, it's a good choice. If you are too on the look out for a budget friendly skincare line and won't like to splurge too much but want to see good results, this one is for you. The Mario Badescu aha & ceramide is great for skin renewal, lightens the skin and easily absorb by the skin after application, a must if you are applying make up afterwards, while the collagen moisturizer helps to tighten and lift the skin overtime. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget