Sunday, July 9, 2017

HOME // KITCHEN PROJECT

         Heads up for the BIG SALE of the week including Beauty, Home, Fashion and many more!! 


via

via

via

Ten months ago we move to our forever home and from that time on the endless popping of projects and inspirational home designs never ends. Though we are not on the boat that can easily do what we wanted in one time, as we wish, but already appreciate the progress that we did within almost a year of stay.

Slowly as months flew by we able to replace some of our old appliances and added new furnitures in between, like the bed that the husband gifted to me as a surprise on mother's day that I appreciate whole heartedly. But the one that makes me happy is the refrigerator that can fit the needs for a family of six. Anyone who loves to cook and always be in the kitchen would understand this thought, i think. It's been long overdue to have one but I'm always the one skeptical as I would rather have it when the "move" happens. And just one happy mama here that all of that orderly put into place.

And now the time comes that we get to focus on the kitchen and it will be the one major point in our home and the one that got me excited about. I've been looking forward for these day to happen since the time I stepped down to the property and glad we are on the planning stage and the lay out of prints, the first part. Though from the start I know that this improvement means a months to a year of work since budget is a big factor. But slowly as it is I'm excited and positive that the project will push through and I'm not complaining. And from time to time I will post some on instagram stories for some snaps. 

From these day forward I'm looking forward for white walls, marble slabs and open windows that goes with the kitchen interiors. There's something about white walls that got me always, so that, I wanted to incorporate to our kitchen. And, the husband approves. As a minor improvement, son1 and I are on this project together on painting our peachy beige rooms to white walls,  ( And there are so many shades of white,  I'm confused!😯 ) while he is free from school, and this mama take advantage of that time.😘 I love the idea that each of them have a role to impart, that makes our stay and memories to our forever home unforgettable.

Do any of you undergo home improvements nowadays? What kind? It is so exciting, no? But I know it also impart a lot of stress, what's the catch at your end. But somehow, it is included on the process and anyone undergo to that, right? I'm sure it will be a fulfilling sight at the end of us.

Till then

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget