Monday, July 17, 2017

MOTHERHOOD // PERSONAL GROWTH

  Blessed are they who mourn, for they will be comforted.



Life has been busy as of late. There's an added things I'm working out with and in time I will share it with you all. There's something about changing routine that keep me excited about and at the same time feeling drain at the end part of the day. Who's with me? I'm that kind of lady who wants to get things done, like to finish what I've started. Multi tasking if or as you call it. I don't know if that's a good point or not but what I know now is that I able to find balance within the busy hours and what could give me bliss if I want to slow it down. Like taking time off on weekends is a great way for inner peace and self care. I'm still on the process of getting use to it, and so far, loving the results.



I have been writing so much about motherhood, a day in the life and some of my personal beauty interest in between this space for a long while. Motherhood journey is so fulfilling and the hardest, but greatest job I have that I can't imagine to fulfill and to reward myself with. But let's talk about you! Yes! You only, as a person, as a lady, as a mother.


Have "emptiness" came across your mind? Don't get me wrong, but this is inline to all moms who live the life in a corporate world, nine to five jobs, traveling, excelling in their fields, did build their careers before taking care of the household. Taking care with all the household chores. by. yourself. Eventually have a nani ( praise! ) or a babysitter. Or none at all. Then life revolves.


I will be honest, though as to these day I'm living the life that I dreamed of having and that means taking care of my kids and to witness how they grow, to nurture them without the interruption of going to the required job field that I'm into before. But there are days, a part of me, sometimes, that felt like I'm stuck. That's something is missing. Does motherhood or mothering if you call it feels like these? Or do you ever felt this kind? How do you react to your feelings when these thoughts goes all over your mind?


I think there's something about productivity issue as a part of personal interest? What do you think? This is one of the reason why I started writing before. I don't think it's a postpartum issue, or maybe. I don't know. I don't ever had the chance to think it that way before. I started the blog six months after giving birth to my youngest, Iya. I think motherhood doesn't  come by losing your own self. That there's a place or a part for you to grow within your liking in terms of how your time gonna deal with it, and how will you cover yourself to grow without the hindrance in your motherhood journey.

Now I came to a point why there are mothers who graduated from college in their 50's or to be in the prime of business at their golden years. Maybe this is because they only continue what they have left behind. A part of them that has been freeze for a moment to welcome motherhood. That letting your family live to the fullest and seeing your child grow from tiny humans to the best or ( worst)  person he becomes is the most fulfilling and rewarding part that comes the journey of life. The best part. That you can't turn back. Time.

Sometimes it's always best to keep on looking for the solution than to get stuck on the problem. Don't you think so?

Time will come that everything will be alright. Good luck to us moms! May God fulfill whatever our hearts desire.


Till then,
Angie



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget